Aichi Floats

Home Forum Printing and Tech. Support Aichi Floats

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    customer

I have a printing problem always in the same place This is the third time I try ?? I also dropped the speed by 50% nothing to do Thank you for your help

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Stepan Dokoupil
    Keymaster

Hello, looks like we loose some step or belt toth jumped in Y direction (it can hapends) please ensure you have the belt well tightened, for noe I have no another Idea, maybe somebody next will know, next way is use Z jump in Simplify3D (it helps foe non printing movement, but add some time)

David
    Participant

I agree with Stepan. This looks like either A) Belt jump on the Y axis – In which case you’re either moving way too fast or your belt is loose – or B) the print head crashed into the part knocking a layer loose – I think that’s a bit of a long shot, but adding a z hop during retraction will ensure the print head is clear of any parts – it will probably increase light stringing though.

Edit: Looking at this again I would say its gotta be a defect in the slice (check your gcode before printing) – or belt hop. I don’t think it could be print head collision because there’s really no evidence of failure above the layer shift.

What temperature are you using?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.