Aircraft request.

Home Forum News, Updates and Announcements Aircraft request.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 12 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by Avatar brothers.matthew 1 week, 5 days ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    duncan_stickland
    Participant

Dear Sirs,

I am full of admiration for all the work that must go into producing your printable aircraft. Its fantastic it really is. I am an RC enthusiast, and currently trying to get my printer tuned.

Having seen your P38, it got me to thinking. What about a Mosquito MK VI, that would be quite something. Moving forward what about a Lancaster bomber, or a B17 flying fortress.

All worth consideration, but one hell of a lot of work!!

Your faithfully

Dunk

mey_lar
    Participant

How about a F15 single EDF like the e-flight F4 phantom size, F15 have always flown well,

justinkuzara
    Participant

I would be really interested in seeing a multi engine EDF of some sort.

brothers.matthew
    Participant

Id love a P80, F4, A-D1 Skyraider and a Hellcat.

jeff.breth
    Participant

what about a hawker hurricane to go with spitfire

tripoleee11
    Participant

The Curtis P-40 Warhawk would be awesome as well with tiger teeth decals!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Steven MacDonald
    Participant

Not sure if it’s been suggested already, But I’d absolutely kill for a decent 1200mm or larger size FW190 D9, D13 etc. Nobody seems to have the courage or the inclination to produce a scale accurate version. Was arguably the best fighter of the war. 😉

airtonborges
    Participant

what about a Mirage 2000, EDF 64mm ?

Anders Wikström
    Participant

1st: I admire all work you do and I have bought quite a few of them but would you consider making a funny STOL or bush plane?
    Like Zenith 750: http://www.zenithair.net/introduction-ch-750-super-duty/ in 1:10 scale

It will be a challenge to make it light but if you succeed it will be a very funny plane to fly. Take off within 2 meters and land at your feet

Best regards
    Mr Anders Wikström
    Sweden

Attachments:
    timdebra
    Participant

Hey guys,

Love your work and have quite a few of your planes now.

How about doing a CAC Boomerang? It would definitely be unique as no-one does a Boomerang.

Something around the same scale as the large Spitty and the Corsair would be awesome.

Thanks Tim

sean.hirsch
    Participant

I have bought 2 planes now the p51 for me and the piper for my son both were awesome builds, looking to see if you are going to do anything with single edf like an f-16. Looked all over and even tried designing myself but have not got very far in the designing process

guy
    Participant

I’d love to see something in the F series, 22, 35, 18, 15, 16, 5, 4. AND/OR MIG-29,35, SU-27,35 🙂

It would be great to have an optional wing design in the kit with much more camber for better low speed flight, even if the wing isn’t technically accurate, it would allow for a slower version for the less advanced flyers 🙂 This could be adopted for all a/c you release, many out there call them ‘slo-fly’ wings. They mount to the body the same way so they are swap-able so you can work up to the advanced wing.

Cheers from Down Under
    You design them, I’ll buy them 🙂

PS: Personally I would also love a Pilatus PC-9, I was lucky enough to clock up 60+ hours in one back in the day. It wouldn’t tale too much to design a PC-9 and PC-21 together, they are both very similar aircraft.

Attachments:
    brothers.matthew
    Participant

How about an F8 with lifting leading edge wing? If a folding wing corsair is working, I’m willing to bet this is possible as well. 😀

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.