Best plane for newbie

Home Forum Website, store, downloads Best plane for newbie

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hey!
    What is the best plane for newbie for learning how to fly? No RC experience.

Participant

Something like a trainer or a glider. Many gliders tend to stabilise themselves when using no sticks. I’ve been learning this summer on a 2m motor-glider with only elevator and rudder. I bought 4 planes (2x2m gliders, 1×1.5m glider and a Super Cub Trainer) 2nd-hand/used including some servos and a transmitter (35mhz) for only €80!
    So the Easymax001 would be a good print, although I would recommend learning to fly on something a bit more sturdy before flying a 3d printed plane.

Petr ŠťásekPetr Šťásek
    Keymaster

With no RC experience I’d recommend some foam glider with a pusher prop. Something like EasyStar by Multiplex. Should have all the controls including ailerons though. As a second plane I’d recommend QTrainer and EasyMax.

Participant

I vote on the question or comment. I will also make comment if I feel my words contribute to the discussion and has not be completely duplicated by someone else’s words. I am interested in all of the discussions, although I may not be able to post my opinions because my workplace and I have to wait until the end of the day to make my comment or provide an answer.
    light novel

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.