bungee prop build

Home Forum News, Updates and Announcements bungee prop build

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I received a sovol svo1 3d printer for xmass. completely new to 3d printing. just throwing my hat in the ring and seeing how I do. there are a lot of settings. I have made a balsa glider in the past. the gentle lady. Now I will attempt to print the bungee on this creality cr10 mini knockoff. will see how I do if I can achieve thin walls. I have lw pla ordered and practicing on cura and print settings now to get familiar with printing. hoping for success. I will try to use cura 4.8 to slice, wish me luck. Anybody else who has suggestions on my printer or print settings or tips feel free to suggest. thank you peter

• This topic was modified 3 weeks, 1 day ago by AvatarPeter Bostwick. Reason: trying to get pictures up
    Participant

I am a happy camper. cleaned my 3p printer build plate loaded files on sd. using sovol svo1 printer.Didnt change anything. Hit go on provided g file for bungee left horizontal left stab, and it worked. can not be happier.

On a side note the lw-pla from color fabb came quick. I orderd it they shipped from netherlands out monday got to me in oklahoma usa on mid day wednesday.DHL amazing how quick.

• This reply was modified 3 weeks ago by AvatarPeter Bostwick. Reason: add info
    Participant

I am a happy camper also!

Participant

I am a student and for me, the best way to write an argumentative essay is high school essay format. I no longer strain when i get an academic task in the form of an essay and immediately go to professionals to make an order. This greatly facilitates my student life.

Participant

230 * 230 mm Ender pro yazıcım var ama sizdeki ölçüler 200*200 cm bunu çıkaramam onun için

Participant

Soi cầu miễn phí 888: Soi cầu 888 2nháy, lô de siêu chuẩn xác. Soi cầu 3 miền, soi cau mien phi 888, dự đoán giải đặc biệt ngày mai.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.