Bungee winglet ends fail

Home Forum Printing and Tech. Support Printing planes Bungee winglet ends fail

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Steven verver
    Participant

Hi I’m trying to print the Bungee (no prop version) on a Prusa MK3 using Colorfabb LW-PLA.
    I’m printing the original GCodes (bungee_wing_L1.gcode and bungee_wing_L2.gcode)
    At the end of the winglets the print disintegrates into a web of loose filament, see photo’s attached.
    I have tried slowing the print speed to 50% but to no avail.
    What can I do to solve this?

Steven verver
    Participant

2nd attemp with image

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Hendrik Klumpe
    Participant

i have the same problem and still no solution! would be very grateful for any help!

mirek13
    Participant

Hello, the same problem on my printer prusa MK3s with LW-PLA. Have you got any recommendation how to solve it?

jonathan.edrupt
    Participant

Hi, I am having exactly the same issue, my printer is Prusa i3 MK3 using LW-PLA, very fustrating, please help…

Attachments:
    Marek Vejšický
    Participant

Hi, what temperature did you print with? I had to lower temperature on most of prints with LW-PLA. Some gcodes for Bungeeprop have set 250°C and they were failing even on spots without overhangs. I had to go to 230°C and then to 225°C, but part fuselage6 did not come out well even with 225°C

Marek Vejšický
    Participant

my results

Attachments:
    Marek Vejšický
    Participant

.. in yt video is said cooling should be switched ON, when printing tips of winglets

Marek Vejšický
    Participant

… if you look at official pictures of Bungee closely, you will see failed winglets too 🙂

cardonadaniel333
    Participant

.. in yt video is said cooling should be switched ON, when printing tips of winglets

So are you saying that I should leave the cooling fan on during the whole print?
    I too had several issues with the G-Codes and my prints came near perfect with Nozzle temp at 233°C to 235
    part 6 of the fuselage came perfectly at 233 and I’m using the PRUSA MK3s+

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.