C.U Wave Cruiser Q & A

Home Forum 3DLabGANG projects C.U. Wave Cruiser C.U Wave Cruiser Q & A

This topic contains 203 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by Avatar genieto 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 196 through 204 (of 204 total)
  • Author
    Ulf Raudberget

Hello,

The 3-4s is correct. The two propellers are very large so the maximum rpm should be around 6000. The same motor is used for many large 3dlabprint planes so it’s “multi functional” The guy who didn’t get it to plane had added some puppies behind the windscreen with too much weight. He also tried 6s but broke the propeller blades.
    I also didn’t get any response for the 900kv/2s setup.
    If you watch the video in the c.u Wave Cruiser section you see the recommended setup (4s). I didn’t use full throttle in the video so it does go faster.

Greetings
    Ulf

XBob
    Participant

Thanks for your reply Ulf.

I’ve done a little calculations and going to experiment on the 900kv/2S setup.
    now only to find a local store for the bearings.

I’ll let you know

genieto
    Participant

Hi Ulf, I’m having the same problem as Douglas Ries, I’m slicing with Simplyfy. in an MK3s The internal structure when printed fails to make contact with the external wall.
    could you help me?

Ulf Raudberget

Hello, wich parts are affected? All the thin-wall parts?

genieto
    Participant

Hi Ulf, Attached are images.
    In general it is having problems on the right side of all parties. The curling does not hit the hull.
    -On the other hand I need to modify the motor support so that the holes in my motor are offset from the central hole to 5.8 mm. Could you count on your help or could you send me the model in a modifiable file so that I can adapt the holes?
    Since now thanks for everything !

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ulf Raudberget

I’ll have a look at the model and try to reduce the gaps. Motor mount is no problem. I can do the change. I suppose I’ll be ready in the weekend. Hope it’s ok for you.

genieto
    Participant

Cool! I will wait then !! thank you!
    If you reduce the gaps, take advantage of both sides, although the right is the one with the most problems on the left, also to a lesser extent.

Ulf Raudberget

I have updated all thin wall models and asked 3dlabprint to update the online content. Might take a few days. I you want I can make it available for you if you send me an email to ulf dot raudberget at icloud dot com.

What center hole size do you need for the motor mount ? Is 6mm ok?
    Note that the propulsion is designed for a motor with 400 KV and 3-4s.
    Greetings
    Ulf

genieto
    Participant

Hi ulf !!
    The central hole is the current diameter. I had to make a modification to the axis of my engine is a 400kva aerolian, I made the 6mm screw spirals directly on the shaft. HEHE
    only the mooring holes were displaced.
    I could enter one Drive.
    I leave my email: genieto@gmail.com

Viewing 9 posts - 196 through 204 (of 204 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.