C.U Wave Cruiser Q & A

Home Forum 3DLabGANG projects C.U. Wave Cruiser C.U Wave Cruiser Q & A

Tagged: 

This topic contains 195 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Ulf Raudberget 2 days, 12 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 196 total)
  • Author
    dukerogerpl
    Participant

Hi
    I have a problem with original hull_4. I believe there is a set of problems here;
    1. there is some X axis issue; I checked roller bearing it is fine, I have checked step motor (with its roller) and it is fine too, what is weird is movement of whole extruder carriage which is a bit not smooth on very end positions, this I have to investigate.
    2. there is problem with extrusion around redan supports, some blobs are building up and outer surface is not perfect and thee are some underextrusions on redan edges. Either slicer parameters play a role here or my nozzle should be cleaned/changed.

Comments?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ulf Raudberget

Looks more priner related than model file related. I suggest you test the solution for 200x200x200 printing where the hull is divided in two. This will be published soon on 3dlabprint but you can alrey access hull 4 in two pieces here https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3009827

Ulf Raudberget

@ karel, i will think about reinforcements of the gear center. Maybe we could make it stronger. I’ll let you know.

karel.mrazek
    Participant

I printed gear center from PETG. Layer 0,1 mm, outline 4, bottom and top solid layers 15. It seems well. Working test will later.

Ulf Raudberget

Cool, I hope it will work!

karel.mrazek
    Participant

For Dukerogerpl. Check if settings (for original Prusa MK3) of G-CODE, Build volume are correct X-axis 250, Y-axis 210, Z-axys 210 and all Origin offset are 0,0. For this printer I had to change it in factory file.

Ulf Raudberget

Zach, good news, 200x200x200 str now available.

Zach Costello
    Participant

Thanks Ulf!

dukerogerpl
    Participant

Hi, I have now problem with cover parts. When I have started to slice part1 I have noticed missing layers. If I rotate part slightly missing layer is in different place.
    This picture shows is for rotation 0. Looking in the net I have found similar cases for wrong geometries where suggestion was to repair it using tools like netfabb. Advices?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ulf Raudberget

I see the same problem. I actually printed like this as I didn’t notice before. The prints were good. I‘ll check if I can fix it.

dukerogerpl
    Participant

This is not a problem with this part only; I see similar effects on other parts 🙁 I tried to treat this with netfabb but I’m not that happy about results.

• This reply was modified 11 months, 3 weeks ago by Avatar dukerogerpl.
    Ulf Raudberget

Ok, I’ll check every part. If I can correct the problem on one part all other should be easy.

Ulf Raudberget

I found the problems and have updated all stl and factory files affected. I will ask labprint to make an update. If you need some models before it’s available I can arrange that.

dukerogerpl
    Participant

Would be nice to have new cover files. How can I receive them?

Ulf Raudberget

I try to attach here. I only found the problem on top cover 1. but i updated hull 2-6 also.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 196 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.