Edge 540 V3 Motor recommended for performance is no longer available,

Home Forum Printing and Tech. Support RC equipment Edge 540 V3 Motor recommended for performance is no longer available,

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    apocalypsedudeapocalypsedude
    Participant
    Participant

Last time I ordered from the global warehouse it took over two months to arrive I haven’t ordered from there since. Only if it’s in stock in the USA warehouse. Was looking for something a bit sooner.

Participant

apocalypsedude

That motor appears to have 1/3 the power of the recommended one. Have you used it? Also where is that store from never heard of it? Is it also a shop from China store with crazy shipping times? If I’m gonna have to wait 2+months to receive it I might as well get the more powerful recommended one.

Petr ŠťásekPetr Šťásek
    Keymaster

Banggood is chinese store as well. For US alternative you’ll have to search some local stores, but the parameters should be similar.

On 6S search for something around 600KV which stands for 600 rpm per volt. The value 4008 stands for 40 mm diameter, and 8 mm height.

Participant

Thanks for the info. I will see what I can find.

Participant

Hi…I have seen seveeral ads on the net for this particular aircraft, BH Edge 540 V3 82cc ARF 105′. Was wondering if anyone owns one and how the build was or if anyone knows anything about the quality of these aircraft. All ads i’ve seen do not provide any info other than 105″ wingspan and 84″ length.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.