Here are my MK3 With Linear Advance S3D settings

Home Forum Printing and Tech. Support 3D printers Here are my MK3 With Linear Advance S3D settings

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Here are my MK3 With Linear Advance S3D settings. prints perfectly on my machine

• This topic was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by Avatarartp.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Petr ŠťásekPetr Šťásek
    Keymaster

Thanks, could you please elaborate a bit what actual improvement did it brought? I know some theory behind. but since you’ve seem to dialed the perfect setting, you might have some comparison between each values and it’s effect.

Participant

MK3 With Linear Advance S3D settings
    the prints have a very tiny z seam and almost no stringing. Coast and nozzle wipes are not needed. accelerations, feed rates and retract is tuned. if using a MK3 with the latest firmware the gcode script assures the PINDA temp is spot on for a perfect first layer by cooling or heating the PINDA probe

All u may have to do is tweak the multiplier for your specific printer to get the weight of the part spot on.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by Avatarartp.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Participant

Just finished setting up my MK3 and doing a few test prints. gonna give these a try for wing test print. Do you have any updates since this post?

Participant

interested in other MK3 owners thoughts on this one as well.

Participant

I just put this profile in sf3d and am printing one of the small wing pieces for the P47. So far it seems to be printing well. I’ll post a pic with the weight when it finishes.

Participant

Hi, I changed from MK2S to MK3 now. After I printed some planes incl. the corsair with the MK2S perfectly I want to go on with the MK3. I startet to print parts from the corsair (Wing L 1 2 B) direktly with the gcode file. I think there are some noise from the extruder while printing. So I stopped. I think it is not quite good for the printer to do so. So I loaded the S3D settings from “artp”, but I am not sure enough I unterstand it. To print wings I have to configure two profiles, one for the first layers and one for the rest. So could someone tell me how this works in S3D with the MK3?

Thank you
    Regards,
    Gerd

Participant

Do you use this profile for wings as well as fuselage ?
    And when the original profile for a specific plane/part is split and covering more heights/process, do you still only use the two processes ?

• This reply was modified 4 months, 3 weeks ago by Avatar3dprint.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.