IL-2 Sturmovik Retractable UC.

Home Forum News, Updates and Announcements IL-2 Sturmovik Retractable UC.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello, I’m new to 3D printing and have just purchased the Sturmovik and the Mk9 Spitfire. My question is , are there plans to provide a template for retractable gear on this plane ( Sturmovik )
    eventually? Has anyone got a workaround for this? And is it possible to increase the overall size of this to say, about 1.6 m wingspan?
    I’m already thinking the retracts for the Hobbyking DC-3 could be finessed for this plane but until I get some parts printed this is just idle speculation.
    I’d appreciate any answers .

I’m very impressed with what I’ve seen here and on YouTube. This is why I’ve ventured into 3D print and it’s probably going to have a big effect on the RC market as more planes become available.

Thanks, Dave

Participant

Also would love to see a rudder option as well. Even for a hand launch platform. Both of these options would make this a grade A print for sure

Participant

Hi, I should ask, could the conversion of landing gear to this plane be done, thank you.

Participant

Rudder and retracts for Sturmovik, please!!! For such beautiful plane it is MUST option 🙂

Participant

landinsg gear retract please!!!

Participant

I think it is not a good idea as the beast is already heavy and need to fly fast. Undercarriage and rudder will add a lot of weight and I fear it will no longer fly without big difficulties for landing at a decent speed.

Patrick

Participant

Atleast a rudder. That is all I ask.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.