Messerschmitt Bf 109 H/F fuselage upgrade Q&A

Home Forum 3DLabGANG projects Messerschmitt Bf 109 H/F fuselage upgrade Messerschmitt Bf 109 H/F fuselage upgrade Q&A

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Paulf_2 3 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Matej Puklavec

Hi fellow pilots!

If you have any troubles or questions regarding the Messerschmitt upgrade, I will do my best to help as soon as possible.

Regards,
    Matej

chotten
    Participant

Hi,
    is the upgrade also compatible with the Messerschmitt Bf 109T (Tony) ?

BR

Christoph

Matej Puklavec

Hi Christoph

I am sorry for the long respond time – I should receive notifications about any topic activity, but didnt.

It is compatible actually. Wings from T, H and F all fit to the H/F fuselage.

Best regards,
    Matej

thoemse
    Participant

Great! I bought the ME 109 because of your upgrade and I managed to buy the wrong base model. 🙂
    Printing the T wing right now. Printed your upgrade fuse allready and I love how rigid it is!

Matej Puklavec

You are lucky, the fuselages are the same.
    I had the T first, but bought H/F later, because I wanted the versatility of wingspan. The smaller is super quick and agile, the larger wingspan is easier to fly and more stable.
    T is somwhere in the middle.

Hope you find the upgrade useful.
    Happy flying!

Matej

Paulf_2
    Participant

Hello! I think the upgrade for the fuselage is very good, it’s also much more stable. Such an upgrade I would have liked for the P51 Mustang because this hull is just as unstable as it is true in the Me-109. Thanks for improving the Me-109.
    mfG Frank

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.