Money Or Actual Gifts?

Home Forum Website, store, downloads Money Or Actual Gifts?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    olgajhenry
    Participant

How many of you prefer to give or receive money as a gift. Be it in cash or a card. I think it would be an easy way to save time and energy in some cases. Usually people go out of their way to buy clothes for their loved ones. That is not a bad thing but chances are the reaction most people get from them aren’t too exciting. Do you think it would be easier and more effective to simply give money and gift cards as presents around someone’s birthday or the holidays instead of risking buying something they don’t appreciate much?

nightrush61
    Participant

If somebody would ask me that what would i prefer gifts or actual money then I would ask them to give me money then I can shop around with that money to buy the gifts from online where are flower available at and you can get those deliver in your home kiev

Onlinesatta
    Participant

Hii, I would prefer money. That’s why suggest you money or cash winning games online. Play Satta Online

sophiadenis2019
    Participant

A cyberpunk shade would be a nice addition to any party. If you know anything related to the latest cyberpunk shades, please share

tomcruise1916
    Participant

well it all depends on the occasion, I mean if it’s a birthday then you are supposed to give a gift but if you are unaware of that personal choices then you must go for the money option, I always choose the money option unless I knew the person very well which happens not often, one of my friends is really into gaming so every year on his birthday I gift him latest ps4 games

hannamontana1968
    Participant

well i believe money should only be the option i mean who likes cheap karaoke as gift?

sophiadenis2019
    Participant

A cyberpunk shade would be a nice addition to any party. If you know anything related to the latest cyberpunk shades, please share

My friends told me about a cyberpunk store where I could buy the Latest cyberpunk shades.

cevek10880
    Participant

Hello. It all depends on the case. But in the past, I preferred money.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.