Need Cura 3.4.1 compatible profiles

Home Forum Printing and Tech. Support Printing planes Need Cura 3.4.1 compatible profiles

This topic contains 43 replies, has 39 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Filipe Leitao 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    visanchez24
    Participant

Hello I need the profiles for Cura 3.6 and my printer is tevo tarantula. visanchez24@gmail.com
    Thanks

tavila71
    Participant

Can someone please share with me as well. I keep getting infil like zig zag or square. I just want the supports that came with the file. I was able to print them before. Don’t know what I’m doing g wrong. tavila71@yahoo.com.

kb
    Participant

Hi all!

This is my first attempt printing a plane and I had the same issue with missing inner structure with cura 3.6.1, so I started playing with every available setting, and found out if you go to “Mesh Fixes” and uncheck “Union Overlapping Volumes” they appear in layer view.

Will try printing wingtip to see if it works out asap!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    tailsld
    Participant

Hey Gang
    If someone could send me the latest CURA profile, that would be awesome. My fuse is coming out just okay, running out of ideas to make it perfect. I am printing on a PRUSA mk3.
    TAILSLD@aol.com
    THANKS!

alex.k
    Participant

Try to make the “outer wall inset” to 0. My problem was, that the inner structure became part of the outer wall and cura didn’t fill the hole between the outer wall and the inner structure, you were able so see the gap in the gcode model! If you set outer wall inset to 0, the inner structure will stay inside the outer wall and is no more part of the outer wall and the gaps are closed.

Regards, Alex

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    lmoraisvieira
    Participant

Hi friends,

I am having so much problems printing the F86 wing. So much stringing and the inner structure became part of the outer wall. I use CURA 360.

COuld you please help me sending me the cura settings? My email is: lmoraisvieira@gmail.com

Thank you so much!
    Luis

rhinotechltd3
    Participant

Did you ever get Cura setting for Anet A8 on Git Hub mate??

I am still on 3.4.1 or did any one ever get them posted somewhere..

I anyone wants to send me the file I can host it for others to use as a base.

lmoraisvieira
    Participant

Yesterday I downloaded de newest CURA version: 4.0.0

I have an Ender 3 Pro

I am trying to configure CURA, without success, and already spent 1kg of PLA with only bad results….

Is there anyone here that could help? I would love to have my F86 Sabre but it looks so far away from me.

8~(

Luis

garybulmer100
    Participant

i think the whole thing is one big joke, ive used 1kg of fillament just trying to print one bit of the fuz out in cura, it prints the outside out great, but no internal struture at all, as far as im concerned its a $40 con, im sure that the folk who own the website could easily intervene with some files to enable parts to be printed in cura, even the gcode files won’t print correctly, they do print but the outside doesn’t have any connection to the internal struture, im printing on a CR-10, PISSED OFF ISN’T THE WORDS

drewack
    Participant

Same issue. No response from support email. I guess disputing credit card charges is next. If someone lives in EU they can file a complaint against this business.

It is strange that someone spends thousands of hours to design 3D printable plans, yet won’t take a couple hours to update the .ini files to .curaprofile files.

Or at least document for each aircraft first layer thickness, layer thickness, thickness top, bottom, etc. Who does that? Who loves to take peoples money and then treat customers like trash?

garybulmer100
    Participant

well ive got to say i purchased simply 3d, its a different world to Cura, simply used there profile for my printer Creality CR-10 opened up one of the STL files, sliced it without touching any settings and its printed great, i know you have to buy simply 3d but i have to say its worth every penny, it makes Cura look like a fossil, and its so easy to use

Tobias Gaus
    Participant

I also had some issues with Curra 4.0. That´s why I switched back to 3.6.
    My printer: Alfawise U20+
    So if anybody has some settings for me, it would be a big help…

Tobiasga at gmx.de

thanks in advance

Toby

Filipe Leitao
    Participant

Could you also send them to me, please?I am struggling with Cura since the inside structure of the model disapears when I slice it!

Filipe Leitao
    Participant
Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.