New forum…

Home Forum News, Updates and Announcements New forum…

This topic contains 26 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by Avatar techtoreviewinfo 2 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Stepan Dokoupil
    Stepan Dokoupil
    Keymaster

Welcome, this forum is intended to gather knowledge with our models. If you are enthusiastic and want to share it with others, or just necessarily need a Help, do not hesitate to place new topic, or enter your question into the existing one.

Sergei Filippov
    Participant

I would very much like to see such models as Il2 ground attack aircraft 1941 1943 yak3, la5, la7,

mike musgrove
    Participant

I would like to know if the wings on your models can be programed to allow for one or two 1/4 inch spars ether a carbon rod or a wooden dowel , I find that the wings crack were they are put together when a impact of any sort is applied to them . Thank you.

mike musgrove
    Participant

I would like to know if the wings on your models can be programed to allow for one or two 1/4 inch spars ether a carbon rod or a wooden dowel , I find that the wings crack were they are put together when a impact of any sort is applied to them . Thank you.

Guy Hurst
    Participant

Greetings:-)

My name is Guy I am also known as Guybo, I am 54 years old and I live In northern Utah, USA:-)

I have been building and flying R.C. Model airplanes sense 1990 and have been interested in Aviation in general and R.C. Model aircraft sense I was a child. I served for 20+ years in the U.S. Air Force as a Jet Engine and Aircraft Mechanic. Now I test Small Gas Turbine Engines and Air Turbine Starters after they are overhauled to make sure that they all work correctly before they at shipped out to our customers. I have had flight training working towards a Pilots License.

I first was introduced to Additive Manufacturing (3D printing) a few years ago and I new that it was only a matter of time until it would be applied to the Radio Controlled Hobby. I got my first look at a 3DLabsPrint P-38 last year on a FlightTest video and I knew that it is time to buy a 3D printer of my own:-) Now I believe that in the next 5 to 10 years that if a Hobby Shop dose not have at least one 3D printer running in the back room then they will most likely be headed for going out of business land.

I love old warbirds and especially the unusual old warbirds. Like the Heinkel HE-162 Salamander. Or the USAF F-82 Twin Mustang.

I was wondering if there was any chance that you guys were going to be making the HE-162 Salamander or the F-82 Twin Mustang available?

Also I would like to see you make these airplanes available,

The Bell P-39 AiroCobra or P-63 KingCobra.
    The North American F-86 Saber Jet to go with your Mig-15.

I think that these airplanes would make for great additions to your line-up of great printable RC Model airplanes:-)

Thank you for your attention and interest:-)

Guy:-)
    Guybo:-)

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by Avatar Guy Hurst.
    melet12345678
    Participant

Cirrus sr22 please

Stephen Hart
    Participant

Hi
    Should I be worried
    The website’s security certificate is not yet valid or has expired.
    Error Code: DLG_FLAGS_SEC_CERT_DATE_INVALID

jlamboq
    Participant

I was wondering if there is a fokker dr-1 on the works that would be awesome but so far what I have gotten and printed went together well and works well thanks for a great plane

Paul Glidden
    Paul Glidden
    Participant

I don’t know if I am in the right place but I would like to know how to print the decals for the planes. I tried to print Dusty decal and on my printer it comes out way too small. I have a regular printer and it put the hole thing on one page.

Patrik Svida
    Patrik Svida
    Keymaster

Hi Paul,
    do not fit to page in your acrobat printer dialog, use tile or original size …
    For Dusty you can easy print face but for lines and signs use cutting plotter or handy cut from black vinyl foil.

Paul Glidden
    Paul Glidden
    Participant

Is there a program that helps you tile things? I am new to that so I need help on how to tile

jdiscenza
    Participant

Would you ever consider giant scale planes? Are they even possible? Something like a J-3, Taylorcraft, or Piper Vagabond would be cool. I would buy one immediately.

kodak
    Participant

any more sales coming up soon?

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by Avatar kodak.
    charentejohn
    Participant

Hello, trying to buy from you but when I go to Paypal page it wants me to create a paypal account, never. I have tried e-mail, and will again, but you don’t reply. Is there any way to phone you or a way to pay where I don’t have to create apaypal account ?

Don Wallace
    Participant

If you are willing to use a credit card, just go thru PayPal and purchase as a guest. The issue with that is you probably wont have backing from PayPal is something were to go wrong with your purchase.
    Hope that helps

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.