New forum…

Home Forum News, Updates and Announcements New forum…

This topic contains 22 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by petermathew532698 petermathew532698 6 days, 12 hours ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    monzilla.3d
    Participant

I love you!
    Please let me happy so I can also buy your project.
    You can make a plane for the FPV as X-UAV with a wingspan of 1900 ~ 2000 mm

In addition to the X-UAV clouds, another major project is that of:

Believer

Thank

roman402008
    Participant

Сделайте файлы stl “Mini Talon”. Будут покупать все! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txpmGS0_bVQ&list=PLPqMW2HYM7lX65tXBukRFFgoG6o7Cac72&index=3

travels2nepal1
    Participant

Taking the taste of delicious food Of Nepal adds another attraction to Nepal’s journey. Nepal journey is very memorable, if you plan with family. If you are planning with family to visit Nepal, your family tour may be very happy and successful. How to go for this trip? We offer Nepal Tour Packages that is budget friendly and affordable. Our amazing tour packages are very excited, safe and luxury, so you can get a wonderful chance to enjoy the beauty of the Nepal. Our local tour guides will provide you all the details that make you more understandable about every aspect of the package.
    Visit us: https://www.travels2nepal.com/nepal-tour-packages

cordeliamitch
    Participant

It was a great idea about creation forum which gathered people from different fields. Somebody is a doctor or teacher, the other one is academic ghostwriter, also today I saw a singer. It’s amazing that every one of us can find something interesting here. Your forum is a powerful background for sharing knowledge.

timdebra
    Participant

Hey guys,

Love your work and have quite a few of your planes now.

How about doing a CAC Boomerang? It would definitely be unique as no-one does a Boomerang.

Something around the same scale as the large Spitty and the Corsair would be awesome.

Thanks Tim

scones007
    Participant

Any planes for a Slopeglider ? F3F or a 1.5 meter sloperacer?
    Ive been flying RC planes/gliders since 1974, Ive owned a couple hundred over the time, Ultra micros to 1/4 scale power planes , 3meter slopers F3F which I need to take a loan out to buy a new one. Just got my 1st 3d printer a few months ago so I’m still learning.. Your planes are fantastic I printed the smaller 3d plane & now printing the 73″ it keeps getting to be more fun thanks to your team making it possible for a newbie to print out something so awesome.Would love to see a sloper designed by you guys .The weight wouldnt be so critical as we load them up with a few pounds of ballast anyways (to make them go fast) .The F3F’s are so much fun to fly but at $1600-$2600 just for the airframe it sort of limits how many people fly them. I buy mine used, but if you made a F3F (program) anyone with a 3d printer could afford to make one and get the satification of making & the thrill of flying one . You could start a (GOOD HEALTHY)epidemic in the 3d printing & rc world. You pretty much already have ,I think this would just add to it.
    Keep up the great work its much appreciated !

scones007
    Participant

Any planes for a Slopeglider ? F3F or a 1.5 meter sloperacer?
    Ive been flying RC planes/gliders since 1974, Ive owned a couple hundred over the time, Ultra micros to 1/4 scale power planes , 3meter slopers F3F which I need to take a loan out to buy a new one. Just got my 1st 3d printer a few months ago so I’m still learning.. Your planes are fantastic I printed the smaller 3d plane & now printing the 73″ it keeps getting to be more fun thanks to your team making it possible for a newbie to print out something so awesome.Would love to see a sloper designed by you guys .The weight wouldnt be so critical as we load them up with a few pounds of ballast anyways (to make them go fast) .The F3F’s are so much fun to fly but at $1600-$2600 just for the airframe it sort of limits how many people fly them. I buy mine used, but if you made a F3F (program) anyone with a 3d printer could afford to make one and get the satification of making & the thrill of flying one . You could start a (GOOD HEALTHY)epidemic in the 3d printing & rc world. You pretty much already have ,I think this would just add to it.
    Keep up the great work its much appreciated !

petermathew532698
    petermathew532698
    Participant

Simply dial 1-877-916-7666, the tech support number of Assistance for All. We are the most well-known technical support office working around the nation.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.