New forum…

Home Forum News, Updates and Announcements New forum…

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I love you!
    Please let me happy so I can also buy your project.
    You can make a plane for the FPV as X-UAV with a wingspan of 1900 ~ 2000 mm

In addition to the X-UAV clouds, another major project is that of:

Believer

Thank

Participant

Сделайте файлы stl “Mini Talon”. Будут покупать все! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txpmGS0_bVQ&list=PLPqMW2HYM7lX65tXBukRFFgoG6o7Cac72&index=3

Participant

Hey guys,

Love your work and have quite a few of your planes now.

How about doing a CAC Boomerang? It would definitely be unique as no-one does a Boomerang.

Something around the same scale as the large Spitty and the Corsair would be awesome.

Thanks Tim

Participant

Any planes for a Slopeglider ? F3F or a 1.5 meter sloperacer?
    Ive been flying RC planes/gliders since 1974, Ive owned a couple hundred over the time, Ultra micros to 1/4 scale power planes , 3meter slopers F3F which I need to take a loan out to buy a new one. Just got my 1st 3d printer a few months ago so I’m still learning.. Your planes are fantastic I printed the smaller 3d plane & now printing the 73″ it keeps getting to be more fun thanks to your team making it possible for a newbie to print out something so awesome.Would love to see a sloper designed by you guys .The weight wouldnt be so critical as we load them up with a few pounds of ballast anyways (to make them go fast) .The F3F’s are so much fun to fly but at $1600-$2600 just for the airframe it sort of limits how many people fly them. I buy mine used, but if you made a F3F (program) anyone with a 3d printer could afford to make one and get the satification of making & the thrill of flying one . You could start a (GOOD HEALTHY)epidemic in the 3d printing & rc world. You pretty much already have ,I think this would just add to it.
    Keep up the great work its much appreciated !

Participant

Any planes for a Slopeglider ? F3F or a 1.5 meter sloperacer?
    Ive been flying RC planes/gliders since 1974, Ive owned a couple hundred over the time, Ultra micros to 1/4 scale power planes , 3meter slopers F3F which I need to take a loan out to buy a new one. Just got my 1st 3d printer a few months ago so I’m still learning.. Your planes are fantastic I printed the smaller 3d plane & now printing the 73″ it keeps getting to be more fun thanks to your team making it possible for a newbie to print out something so awesome.Would love to see a sloper designed by you guys .The weight wouldnt be so critical as we load them up with a few pounds of ballast anyways (to make them go fast) .The F3F’s are so much fun to fly but at $1600-$2600 just for the airframe it sort of limits how many people fly them. I buy mine used, but if you made a F3F (program) anyone with a 3d printer could afford to make one and get the satification of making & the thrill of flying one . You could start a (GOOD HEALTHY)epidemic in the 3d printing & rc world. You pretty much already have ,I think this would just add to it.
    Keep up the great work its much appreciated !

Participant

its possible junkers stuka 1/5 scale its beatifull plane and not necessary landing gear retract

Participant

I would love to see a boeing 314 or a martin m-130

Good

Participant

If you are willing to use a credit card, just go thru PayPal and purchase as a guest

steve rexsteve rex
    Participant

yes

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.