Optimal setting using Anet A8 and 3dlabprint GCode files

Home Forum Printing and Tech. Support 3D printers Optimal setting using Anet A8 and 3dlabprint GCode files

Tagged: 

This topic contains 28 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by Avatar chiragpatel.eminent 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    thoemse
    Participant

I am printing a Mig 15 with gcodes on my slightly modified Anet A8. No changes meaning 230 deg and 56 heatbed.
    The results are pretty damn spectacular to be honest. I only have a little bit of underextrusion on the big fuselage parts right after the long travel across the bed (retracts a bit too much I guess). It is enough to be visible but not so bad that it should be a structural problem. I will reinforce the parts there a bit though. Other than that these parts come out really well.

matheus
    Participant

Hey my friend,

Are you able to share our Simplify3d FFF profile?

I´m having a really hard time at printing this project using ANET A8.

Regards,
    Matheus

Burton Hooker
    Participant

Once I switched to the E3D V6 hot end my prints got a lot better! My settings in Simplify3D are only slightly modified from the stock ones.

matheus
    Participant

Are you using bowden or direct?

Original E3D V6? Or clone?

Burton Hooker
    Participant

I’m using an authentic E3D V6 with direct feed. I figured it works good for the authentic Prusa printers it should work good for mine. It does.

matheus
    Participant

What carrier are you using?

Any kind of auto bed leveling?

Regards,
    Matheus

wildvortex
    Participant

I am Having great luck just using the stock gcode. my only problem is that some parts I want a different color and are grouped all together (ail,elv ect). When I tried to pull in their provided profile into the latest Cura update 3.4.0 that profile was not recognized. Fortunately I saved the older copy 3.3.1. I sliced my pieces with that and the parts came out way under extruded and missing some of the structure.

While reading through this I had an Idea. If you are having good luck slicing these planes with Cura how about exporting your profile and sharing it here. is it possible to upload a file? Just a thought.

wildvortex
    Participant

Sorry,just realized this is for the provided gcode

wildvortex
    Participant

Ok, I was getting good prints. When I printed ail ect gcode I get clumps on one side of the print and under extrusion on the other side.

wildvortex
    Participant

Unsure why the pics didn’t load

sarfaraz.apps
    Participant

Thanks for the post. I’m interested in Gaming website.

dawotevey
    Participant

Instagram is fast becoming a popular social media tool. With million of users worldwide it’s no wonder more and more businesses are using the tool as part of their marketing mix. Small businesses have also realised that it can be used as Buy Youtube Views Uk a cost effective means to build brand awareness, increase sales, real active Instagram followers engage with customers and further maximise brand recognition

dawotevey
    Participant

I am reading for last couple of days about astronomy. I wrote lots of articles but didn’t gain any knowledge about astronomy but It was some thing different I read in today’s article about astronomy. It is always a interesting topic for me and it is really difficult to find prison school season 2 authentic information about it. Thanks Very Much for sharing High level of Knowdelge about Astronomy. I am very Delighted.

chiragpatel.eminent
    Participant

Wow, this is very interesting reading kissanime. I found a lot of thing which I need. Great job on this content. I like it.

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.