PIRANHA Problems and possible fixes ?

Home Forum Printing and Tech. Support PIRANHA Problems and possible fixes ?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Avatar sundayshane 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ukdjteezer
    Participant

Hi I have recently Purchased the new PIRANHA and was eager to get into printing this plane.
    I have been printing 3dlabs planes for a bit now and this has to be the worst and unplanned release.
    All of your products have came out with a lot of thought and planning plus detail. I have put some pictures to this as to what i am coming up against,
    as i haven’t the design capability yet to alter these, so at a loss.

It seems that there needs to be an update to the design around the wheel cups and retract mount, to support the extrusion if possible, Is it possible that another user on the forum has come up with a solution to this, or is having the same issue ?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    adrianwchupp
    Participant

It’s a 3dLabGang project, you can’t expect the typical 3dLabPrint refinement. That’s why I don’t buy the Gang stuff.

sundayshane
    Participant

I purchased this plane as well and can’t open the factory files in cura 4.0 I’ve managed to print a couple parts but they are not centered on my printer. As the parts get bigger they will not fit. Is there a way to open the factory files in Cura?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.