Planes for 18x18x18 build volume / prusa mini

Home Forum Printing and Tech. Support 3D printers Planes for 18x18x18 build volume / prusa mini

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    tobias3
    Participant

I asked this via email, but got no answer….
    Are there any plans to add planes that can be printed in smaller build volume like the one of the pretty popular prusa mini with 180x180x180mm?

A couple of years ago I owned an Anet A8 and printed a plane and purchased another. Now I’m thinking about buying something smaller because of space constraints. I have an attic for planes, but not much living space. On both planes I purchased back then at least one part does not fit the build volume.

Could you at least add information about needed build volume with every plane?

geneuselman
    Participant

I am in the same boat Tobias- I have a Prusa MK3S that I have run for many many hours and have apart to replace worn parts and upgrade to the ‘+’ config. I also have a Prusa Mini that is a fantastic printer and I take on winter vacas to stay amused. I just bought the Fanblade to print this winter and it appears that all the parts will fit pretty easily on the Mini- I printed a sample wing segment with no fill and a one layer on all surfaces [with PETG] and it weighs less than the plans predict so I am pretty confident this will work fine with a bit of experimentation. Gene

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.