Problems with downloads…

Home Forum Website, store, downloads Problems with downloads…

Viewing 6 posts - 166 through 171 (of 171 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Please create an account or login to your existing account to obtain the files through the Download section of your account.
    Podle této rady sem zřídil účet ale objednávka a ani soubory se mi do účtu nenačetly.
    Prosím o nápravu.
    Děkuji
    Order number: 61957 Date: 20.3.19 Total: $35.00 Payment method: PayPal

nickwilks88nickwilks88
    Participant

I’ve really like your blog and inspire me in many ways. If you need any assignment assistance, then you are at right place. Its high time to beat your competitors and score high grades in our guidance. We will provide you supreme quality music assignment help at cheapest price

Participant

Please look up order 63366 for Mustang. I registered after ordering and haven’t received the download link/access in the downloads section of my account.

Thank you

Edit: Thank you for the prompt attention.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by Avataradamcfoley.
    Participant

hi i was browsing my account and my order and download arent listed my order number is #20410 purchased 10/1/2017 thanks

Participant

hello, hope you are well, my reason for the message is that I have a problem with the stl and factory files of my cessna152 the right part of the wing does not come only 5.6 nor flaps and spoilers can help me , I have also detected that more parts are missing please give me a solution

Participant

Hello,

I ordered two planes. I got my receipt from PayPal and I got a reply that my account was created. Under order history, it says no orders and under available downloads, it says to go shop. How can I access my downloads that I paid for?

Thanks,
    Mike

Viewing 6 posts - 166 through 171 (of 171 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.