Razorblade Propjet

Home Forum 3DLabGANG projects Razorblade Propjet

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Just purchased the Razorblade and the user guide references the bungee launcher shown in the videos. I searched through the site and forum but couldn’t find it. Can you provide a link or pointer to it?

Thanks!

Ray

Hey, Ray and thanks for the purchase. The launch system is imminent to being available on 3DLabGang. Hopefully we’ll have this up and available by the time you get your RazorBlade ready for it’s maiden flight. If not, write back and I’ll make sure you get the files somehow.

All the best, Don

Participant

Hey Don!

I too just purchased this plane and I was wondering if there is any way you could release files suitable for larger printers?

For the fuselage I was able to combine fuse A and B and then C and D for fewer glue joints and a cleaner look.
    It looks like the wing can be printed complete except for the wing tips on my printer (300x300x400 volume) but it is really hard lining up all the pieces in the slicer.

The result would be an awesome clean print with minimal amount of glue joints

Thanks for an awesome design btw.

/Mattias

Hey, Mattias – having trouble reporting on this forum right now. I responded on RCgroups.

All the best, Don

Participant

This is my first 3dprinted plane. I have the fuselage nearly printed and it is coming out really well. I am utterly amazed at how you have designed this. Many thanks. Is their an RCgroups thread on this or any of your other planes.

Leslie

Hey, Leslie and thanks for the good words. If there are any dedicated threads on RCgroups, I’m not aware of them. If you have any questions, post them here and we’ll keep any eye out for them. Thanks

All the best, Don

Participant

Don, can you share your reply either on this site or a link to RC Groups.

Nigel.

Kenneth NealKenneth Neal
    Participant

Here is the link to the RCGroups thread RazorBlade.

Ken 🙂

Kenneth NealKenneth Neal
    Participant

I am wondering about enlarging the RazorBlade to 150%. I have already processed the files and wrote the Gcode.

Ken 🙂

Kenneth NealKenneth Neal
    Participant

Redesigned a new tailcone motor mount to accept a 28mm motor and gave it a turkey feather afterburner look. STL file here.

Ken 🙂

Hey, Ken – I’ve seen your comments and great additions on the RCgroups – thanks for your interest and sharing your awesome mods.

All the best, Don

Participant

Hello Donald,
    i have printed my Razorblade and need the ramp. Where can i get it?
    Regards
    Eberhard

Participant

Can you tell me what is this problem?
    I print the part B1 from the wing, and Simplify3D with your Factory File lets the side to vertical rudder open. With your gcode is the same problem. Only some strings

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Participant

I have this problem.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Participant

I’d like the plans for the launch ramp. robtconrad@gmail.com

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.