Removable wing and a few modifications of EasyMax by OK-RiMr

Home Forum Printing and Tech. Support Customizations Removable wing and a few modifications of EasyMax by OK-RiMr

This topic contains 18 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Avatar sebastian.popp 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    sebastian.popp
    Participant

They are not directly modded but combined with modifier meshes. Therefore you find them inside the .factory files.

john8
    Participant

Thanks for the reply.
    Factory file.. that’s no good, as I am not using a Prusa. And if I load the factory file it will mess all my other settings up.

t.harris
    Participant

I have just purchased this plane and am interested in getting all these upgrades. However I don’t have S3D, only Cura, is it possible to get STL files of the modified parts ?

sebastian.popp
    Participant

Please read what I have written two posts above yours. There are no modified parts, only modifier meshes. Cura can’t use such things, nor per part print settings (correct me if I missed an update). You have to use Simplify 3D or Slic3r. For Slic3r, you have to modify the modifiers (yea..), I did that for the fuselage ones but not for the wing part as far as I remember.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.