Stearman throws for control surfaces?

Home Forum Flying 3DLabPrint Planes Stearman throws for control surfaces?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  georgleblagden 2 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

sebastian.popp
    Participant

Hello to all Stearman pilots,
    can you give some hints on how to set up the rudder throws for the PT-17? Manual and videos are not speaking about this topic. The max. throw can be set as needed – I know. But it would help to at least know a rough start point for the airlerons differential deflection (I can’t find the right english word).

Another point I would want to ask is the sink rate when cutting or almost cutting the throttle. Can it got down a nice “steep” angle without air brakes or is it a good idea to have a switch set to raise the ailerons for descent?

The background is that I have to use a narrow road for takeoff and landing with even one traffic sign “in reach”. The better it’s controleable during landing, the higher the chance it will survive the first flight.

georgleblagden
    Participant

Yes, it has become the sad fact of our society that although some benefits of social technologies and https://www.bestbritishwriter.com/ukessays-com-review/
    site, they are isolating us from all our surrounding. Its proper solution in my point of view is that we should avoid its excessive use.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.