video Kobuz

This topic contains 21 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Avatar guido.bove 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    guido.bove
    Participant

Hi Marcus

I started assembling and used the carbon rods 4mm (I ordered them at R&G Faserverbundwerkstoffe). They are black and i could see them through the fuselage….i don’t see that on your Kobuz. So i wonder…did you use white carbon rods or maybe white fibreglass rods…

Thank you Markus for responding to me

Guido

Markus Desel

Hi Guido,
    I used black carbon rods, but cant see them at all. What kind if filament did you use, I used white Pla. Or maybe your filament is just less pigmented.

Greetings, Markus

guido.bove
    Participant

Hello Markus

My Kobuz finally is ready for flight. It looks fantastic.
    I heave a problem getting it in balance. I used the same hardware as you suggested.
    I use a 4 cell 3700 mAh battery.
    I placed the battery as far in the nose as i could and then i have to add 450 grams to get the plane in balance….is this normal?

Thank you for answer. Tomorrow will be good weather in Belgium and i would like to do the maiden….

Guido

guido.bove
    Participant

Hello Markus

I did the maiden flight Yesterday. The final weight was around 4,9 KG. I had my doubts about the original motorization and prop and yes….it was really close to a no go…the plane was really hard to launch (we ran like 20 meter with it to give it some speed) and just enough power to climb…there is no margin. Finally I did a 5 minutes flight and was really happy to land it safely. I am not so happy about it…

Best regards

Guido

Markus Desel

Im sorry to hear that guido.
    The 450g you had to add probably gave the plane the extra push to be too heavy.
    I’ll have some free time soon and Im gonna try to Improve as much as possible. I unfortunatly cant fix an already printed plane completely, but i’ll try to make you happy again.
    Let me know if theres something I can do for you.

Greetings, Markus

guido.bove
    Participant

Hello Markus

I thank you for the help you proposed to me. Did you have some time to find a solution for me? I already took of the white horizontal stab , the red elevator and the red rudder…together these pieces weight 33 grams (2 bolts included)….

Greetings

Guido

guido.bove
    Participant

Hello Markus

I made a mistake in my last message. The weight of those pieces is 340 gr and not 33 gram< as mentionned in my last message. If only it could be like that……

Waiting for your answer

Guido

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.