Work-in-progress

Home Forum News, Updates and Announcements Work-in-progress

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 105 total)
  • Author
    Participant

whats its new proyect?, i think bf109f 70 inch

Participant

The News Geeks is a platform that is accessible differing kinds of news, articles story, history, diversion news, Bollywood and Hollywood news it means that the entire world of stories squares measures on the news market, here our news and facts belong to the good of characters together with absolute data, if you need to browse any classical, historical or the other sorts news go one in all the news treasure The News geeks website. It has each class news categories like Entertainment, Science & Technology, Featured, Lifestyle, World, Trending, World
    https://www.thenewsgeeks.com

Participant

Not sure if it’s been suggested already, But I’d absolutely kill for a decent 1200mm or larger size FW190 D9, D13 etc. Nobody seems to have the courage or the inclination to produce a scale accurate version.

Participant

Hello everybody

I am new in this forum, attracted by the 3D printed F4U Corsair. Where I can download a STL file of the Corsair to test my printer ?I would appreciate your prompt reply cause I am eager to buy this plane that is one of my favourite one.

Rafael

Participant

Hi All,

My printed projects now include several Aichi Seirans (with and without floats), the original Zivko Edge, Il-2 Sturmovik and 3DLabGang Slingblade and Corsair. I’m looking for new places to hide my new prints from the wife! 😉

I would absolutely love to see a rudder and undercarriage conversion for the Il-2 Sturmovik as we don’t have any kind of combat competition here and I just think it’s such a lovely aircraft that it deserves the full treatment! I’ve printed this one in PLA+ and the maiden flight will be tomorrow. I can’t wait to see how it flies.

Thanks for all your great work!

Cheers
    Geoff (in Australia)

Participant

I 100% concur with the above statement for the IL2, I would also love to have rudder and undercarriage if its retractable of course.

Participant

Yes please, rudder and under carriage /retracts !!

Participant

that’s great. I hope you great success in future. Keep working like this. If you need online reputation management service, visit ORM Services in Australia.

Participant

Also begging for rudder/retracts for Sturmovik, please 🙂

Participant

I am not sure it is a good idea as the plane is already heavy without undercarriage and is already fast in the air with a tendancy to enter a brutal spin if speed is too low.
    So please keep it as it is or change the scale to add all belts and whristle.

Patrick

Participant

Wow i want to buy it

Participant

hello bro

Participant

its possible desing to Dh-100 vampire? its a beatifull plane

Participant

Great

Participant

bye

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 105 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.