Your Printer Setting

Home Forum Printing and Tech. Support Printing planes Your Printer Setting

Viewing 7 posts - 136 through 142 (of 142 total)
  • Author
    Sam
    Participant

I am getting excessive stringing with my parts. Since (as far as settings go), I am a rank newbie, I do not know what changes to make in the factory files to eliminate the stringing. Thanks in advance for any and all help!

Sam Staton
    Florida, USA

martin.hammond
    Participant

Stringing is normally caused by incorrect retraction settings, if your printer uses a Bowden feed extruder you need to modify the factory settings as they are set up for a direct drive extruder afaik.

François Lyonnais
    Participant

Hi, doe’s anyone have a good S3D profile for the Ender 3 pro or Ender 3 V2?

danielle.miller57
    Participant

You can find out whether this printer is jammed or not by visual analysis of opening the printer! How to fix a browser and printer is not an easy task, but a completely solvable task!

spivey_rc
    Participant

Ender 5 pro
    latest cura

Howdy,

I am using the pre made cura regular PLA that are on this site. I am still getting some under extrusion near the main spar on the l1 and l2 parts for the TA-152. I have upped the extrusion to 104% and gotten some improvement. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks

spivey_rc
    Participant

Also, I am still having the trailing edge of these wing parts lifting off the build plate even when using a brim. Tried different part orientations on the build plate and different temps both above and below the 56 c that is used in the pre-made cura file.

gsalapan410
    Participant

asda

Viewing 7 posts - 136 through 142 (of 142 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.